martes, 23 de octubre de 2012

My computer habits

Normally, I don´t use the computer every day because I think that the computer isn´t necessary to live and I prefer to use the mobile or the iPod touch, is more useful and easier.But when I have to do a work for the school, or the mobile phone and the iPod touch are without battery, I use the computer.

The first thing that I do when I switch on the computer is to put music in a programme called Spotify. This programme is very useful, because you can use it whatever you want but you can´t download music free. Then, I enter into the social networks, for example Tuenti, Twitter, Facebook... but when I get bored, I enter on a web page called www.rollingstone.es. Speaks about music, concerts, guitarists and it is very interesting for me.

Finally, I have to say that I don´t belong to these persons who pass in front of the computer all the time that they can, because I believe that it is a loss of time.
Though I admit that I happen a lot of time with the mobile or the iPod because it is very entertaining, but sometimes it is a problem when I have to study or read for an exam.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario